Spotify For Artists
How to Claim Your Spotify for Artists Account
Spotify for Artists provides artists and their teams with audience stats and tools for promoting their music and managing their profile on Spotify. You also become a verified artist, so your profile on Spotify gets a blue verification check mark.
For artists and managers
If you’re an artist or manager and need access to Spotify for Artists, you can:
If you have Admin access to a profile in Spotify for Artists, you can invite as many team members as you like. Bandmates, managers, and other trusted team members can all get involved.
- Log in to the Spotify for Artists web page.
- Open the side menu by clicking the three dots in the top-left.
- Click Manage team.
- Click INVITE in the top-right.
- To invite 1 team member, add their name, business email address, role, company, and choose their access level.
- To invite multiple team members at once, click BULK INVITE in the top-right and follow the steps on the next page.
- Click SEND INVITE.
- We’ll send them an email with a few steps to follow, then they’re in!
Note: It’s not possible to add team members on the Spotify for Artists mobile app.
Apple Music for Artists
Everything you need to understand your music's impact across Apple Music and iTunes.
Keep tabs on how your music is performing.
In order to claim your profile in Apple Music Connect:
1. Go Here. Enter in your Apple ID and Password.
2. Select the type of content you’d like to manage (choose “Artists”)
3. Click the ‘+’ link on the next screen.
4. Click ‘+’ again on the next screen and enter your iTunes Store artist page URL into the popup.
Enter the iTunes Store link rather than your artist name because there may be other artists out there with identical or similar names (for instance: there’s probably a few singers named “Sam Smith”), and entering the exact iTunes URL will prevent confusion and delays
5. Select your role (solo artist, band member, manager, etc.) and fill out the subsequent fields.
If you do not have label or management contact information to provide you can just put in your own personal contact information twice and move on to the next step.
7. Click “done.”
You’ll soon receive an email from Apple after approval of your profile claim.
Boomplay For Artists
CLAIM YOUR ACCOUNT AND GET ACCESS TO CLAIM YOUR ACCOUNT AND GET ACCESS TO BOOMPLAY FOR ARTIST
What you can get from it?
Boomplay for Artists is a new page for artists.
Every verified artist can communicate with fans, customize their new personal home page and analyze their performance on it.
For artists, it is not only a page or a tool, but it is also more like a new bridge to connect them with their fans.
Up to date analytics of the performance of your content which includes:
- Total no. of plays of your songs and videos
- of Shares
- of Favourites
You can view your trending songs, albums, and videos anytime.
Simply check it in your profile to know which content your fans like most.
Before you apply!
Sign up for a personal Boomplay account if you don’t have one already?
How to Apply?
- To get started, we would need to verify your account if it’s yet to be verified. Kindly click here to verify your Account for Artists
- Fill in all the information required on this page and submit.
- Wait for us to verify your account. It normally takes around 3
- working days. We will send a notification in app to you once it’s done.